By Tom Wells on Oct 31, 2019, 5:50:23 AM
Firstly, there is nothing wrong with having a unique accent. There are many different varieties of spoken English all over the world, and each one has its own unique flavor. There is no better or worse and people should embrace language diversity as a positive.
This guide is not trying to change your identity. The mission of this guide is to make you speak more clearly in a business context. And as you’ll see, improving your pronunciation has a host of powerful benefits that can help you take your career to the next level.
What will you find inside?
- Effective techniques to improve your accent
- Links to Lisa Pronove's YouTube videos explaining the most difficult sounds
- Examples for you to practice from home
Want to start speaking more clearly now? Download the guide HERE.
If you are not a native-English speaker and work in an international environment, you'll get some interesting insights and effective techniques to improve your accent in this guide.
Talaera is an online platform that provides one-on-one English language training, anytime, anywhere, with 100% personalized lessons, HD video quality, and qualified teachers that will help you achieve your learning goals. Get in touch here to know more.
If you enjoyed this article, we have some more goodies for you:
- Useful Answers to Business English Top Questions - Expert Advice
- How To Learn The Difference Between 'Really' And 'Very'?
- 150+ Useful Email Phrases That Will Make Your Life Easier
- 14 Simple Rules That Will Make You A Better Communicator
- Learning Business English? +20 Top Tips You Need To Know