By Paola Pascual on Jan 7, 2020 12:11:35 PM
Stay on top of the newest HR trends and developments, refine your skills, and connect with other HR experts at the these fantastic 20 HR conferences in 2020. We've done all the research for you, so scroll down and find the perfect ones for you!
Are you looking to provide your workforce with professional English training? Learn more about Talaera's communication courses.
January: Talent Development Think Tank 2020
- Dates: January 22-23, 2020 | Location: Santa Rosa (CA), USA | Registration: here
"Connect, grow, accelerate your success." Get inspired, learn, and connect with like-minded talent development professionals in this HR and Leadership Development conference. The topics that Think Tank will address this year include advancing leadership culture, employee and customer experience, diversity & inclusion, AI, how to unlock the potential of a new generation of workforce, and retaining talent, among many others.
February: HCM Annual Excellence Conference
- Dates: February 4-6, 2020 | Location: Hilton West Palm Beach (FL), USA | Registration: here
"Engage. Learn. Empower. Innovate. Excel." Grow your network, and learn about Learning and Leadership, Talent Management/Talent Acquisition, AI/Data Analytics/Technology, and other general topics related to HR through talks and highly-interactive workshops at HCM Annual Excellence Conference.
March: Unleash // Spring
- Dates: March 24-25, 2020 | Location: London, UK | Registration: here
"Humanising the HR tech revolution." Europe's top HR tech expo! Connect with 150+ exhibitors, experience the next round of product releases, and compare your tech options all in one. This is a place to learn from experts and peers what works, what doesn’t, and most of all: how to not lose sight of the human element in transformation where technology is the enabler! HR Technology solution providers gather at the UNLEASH Spring event to show you their latest innovations to help you kickstart your HR transformation earlier in the year, and allow you to make faster and smarter business decisions.
April: Learning Futures London 2020
- Dates: April 28-20, 2020 | Location: London, UK | Registration: here
For the past eleven years iVentiv has been bringing together Chief Learning Officers to collaborate and define the future for L&D. It’s one of over 20 events across the world, covering topics like Learning and Development, Talent Management, and Executive Development, and Learning Futures transforms the traditional ‘sit and listen’ conferencing model into a more interactive and productive experience. If you’re a Learning or Talent Exec, this event is not to be missed! Find your nearest event and be ready for a day of discussion, networking and problem-solving.
- Dates: May 17-20, 2020 | Location: Denver (CO), USA | Registration: here
At this exceptional talent development event, you will learn from the best. Their keynote speakers are among the most successful businesspeople in the world, including Sir Richard Branson, Indra Nooyi and Ben Nemtin. Learn from over 400 vendors about innovative technology and solutions to meet today's and tomorrow's challenges.
June: HR360 Summit
- Dates: June 3- 4, 2020 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registration: here
At HR360 you will benchmark with the Global and European HR Leaders at the world’s largest and most innovative companies, all openly sharing their practical insights in small-group interactive formats to define how to ready your division for the increasingly digital new world of work
- Dates: June 28- July 1, 2020 | Location: San Diego (CA), USA | Registration: here
SHRM is one of the biggest leaders in the HR world, so their conference & exposition is definitely a place to be if you are an HR professional. Not only will you get fresh perspectives and advice and meet industry peers, but also get access to the Conference Community site (along with the expo and sessions). This will allow you to chat with other attendees and arrange topic-based meetups. Definitely a can't miss!
September: Zukunft Personal Europe
- Dates: September 15-17, 2020 | Location: Koelnmesse (Cologne), Germany | Registration: here (available in spring 2020)
"The leading exhibition dedicated to the world of work!" One of the conferences you can't afford to miss in 2019 is #ZPEurope20. Not only is it Europe's largest human resource exhibition, but we will also be there! :) Well, us and almost 18,000 trade visitors, more than 760 exhibitors, around 450 presentations and interactive formats... Come by, say hi, and meet part of the Talaera family!
October: Unleash // World
- Dates: October 20-21, 2020 | Location: Paris Convention Center, France | Registration: here
"Change... IS NOW!" UNLEASH World brings together the best and the brightest of HR technology. It connects the ecosystem of buyers and suppliers so that strategy, tools and processes can be put under the spotlight. In today’s world where HR must drive business value, this event stands out as the one that makes a difference. The one that makes your whole year much more effective.
November: ATD Core 4 Conference - Learning & Talent Development
- Dates: November 5-6, 2020 | Location: Nashville (TN), USA | Registration: here
Meet over 200 development professionals in more than 24 education sessions in this two-day event. They have two locations in 2020 (also in Chicago, IL, July 14-15), and you will learn to design better training programs, engage learners, evaluate the impact of your solutions, and create engaging and effective e-learning experiences.
December: Rethink! HR Tech Europe 2020
- Dates: November 30 - December 1, 2020 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registration: here
"Tech. Visions. People." The Leading HR Strategy and Business Minds event for HR decision makers in Europe Rethink! HR Tech Europe is an international knowledge & project exchange platform bringing together more than 150 Heads of HR and HR decision makers to discuss key industry topics, share knowledge, create new partnerships and identify opportunities for their business.
We really hope you enjoy these conferences throughout the year, and hopefully see you at some of them! If you have any suggestions or questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you are thinking of offering corporate English training to your employees, Talaera offers all the positive points mentioned above. Whether your team needs to work on public speaking, presentations, email writing or pronunciation, a professional instructor will design a course tailored to their specific needs. Learn more about your options here.
Talaera offers online one-on-one training on demand for non-native English professionals:
- Assessing needs and goals
- Package: constantly updated materials + 1-1 sessions + onboarding + customer support
- E-learning: anytime, anywhere
- Progress following
Did you enjoy this post? We have more like this:
- The 7 Ultimate Tips You Need To Expand Your English Vocabulary
- The 30 common mistakes Germans make in English [+ Denglisch quiz]
- How To Learn The Difference Between 'Really' And 'Very'?
- 150+ Useful Email Phrases That Will Make Your Life Easier
- The 10 Proven Tactics You Need To Make Your Boss Say Yes
- What’s the difference between FOR and TO? Finally explained!
- 14 Simple Rules That Will Make You A Better Communicator
- Learning Business English? +20 Top Tips You Need To Know