By Paola Pascual on Aug 3, 2020 4:32:07 AM
Remote employee training and remote perks are incredibly hot topics at the moment, since many organizations around the world have been forced to adapt to the COVID-19 crisis with little or no preparation. A big part of the global workforce is still working from home and employers are looking for new ways to quickly and efficiently implement their employee training online.
Keeping employees happy and contributing to their development while working remotely can pose a number of hurdles, including technical challenges, distractions, and lack of supervision/guidance. If you are looking for ways to help your non-native English employees grow in a global workplace and develop their Business English communication skills, Talaera might be your best choice. Big multinational companies are already offering our training to their employees and experiencing high engagement and effectiveness.
Considering online communication training? Learn more about this perk your team can enjoy from anywhere and contribute to their personal and professional development:
Safe perk. Keep your employees happy with something they can enjoy WFH.
Full flexibility. We design a course just for your employees, anytime, in all time zones.
No interruptions. Avoid training breaks and traffic jams by learning from anywhere.
Centralized management. See progress and take care of your global team all in one place.
Help your employees take their professional English communication skills to the next level with any of the following modalities:
- Individual lessons - the most personalized course your workforce can get.
- Group courses - small groups with specific topics to work on.
- Company webinars - private sessions we customize for your company.
Remote. Flexible. Effective.
For any additional information or questions, you can also reach out at email@example.com.
Interested in getting the best offers and receiving free content on Business English communication? Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you in the loop with offers, free events, and development materials!
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- 10 Effective Strategies to Build a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- 150+ Useful Email Phrases That Will Make Your Life Easier
- The Best Business English Idioms And Phrases You Absolutely Need
- Big VS Large - Are They The Same? (Includes Exercises!)
- Top 5 Perks Employees Enjoy at a Multinational Company